Max. 1500 CP
PvP v Great League
BEATING OTHER BATTLERS
Becoming a strong competitor in PvP is very different from battling Rocket grunts or Team Leaders for Sinnoh Stones. Your opponent is now another human - complete with their own strategies, tricks, and mistakes. To consistently win Great League battles, you'll need to master a few core PvP concepts:
- Tvorba týmu: You must learn how to assemble a high-performing team with good type coverage
- Znalosti typů: You will need to be able to anticipate and react in real-time to opponent Pokémon typings and moveset typings
- Strategie použití štítů: Many battles will be won or lost in how you use your shields. It is not a winning strategy to simply use your shields on the first two Charge Attacks that come at you!
- Využití energie: You already know Fast Attacks generate Energy and Charge moves cost Energy, but understanding which Charge move to fire and when - and when not to fire - can turn the tides of battle
To help you master these concepts, the Arena has prepared several articles covering these topics. We recommend giving each one a read!
- Getting Started in Competitive PvP
- Jak si sestavit tým
- Jak udělat správné investice Stardustu a Candy
- Pokročilé PvP strategie
GREAT LEAGUE MASTERY
Once you have a grasp of the core concepts of PvP, you should begin to familiarize yourself with the resources the competitive PvP community has created and embraced. We recommend familiarizing yourself with these 4 resources as they will aid you greatly on your journey to PvP mastery:
- "Meta Simplified" Infographics: For every meta (e.g. Open Great League), content creators and analysts in the community always attempt to "boil down" the hundreds of elligible species to just those you'll most frequently see or want to actually consider using. This is often only a dozen or so species. To truly master Great League, you'll want to familiarize yourself with all potential threats you'll face - and the "meta simplified" graphics make this far simpler to do. Plus, they provide an excellent way to start thinking about your team's coverage and weaknesses! You can usually find "meta simplified" graphics on Silph.gg in the "Resource Highlights" tab. (For example, there's some on this page for Great League!
- Simulátor PvPoke.com: PvPoke.com is a staple in any dedicated PvP competitor's regimen. Aside from having incredibly useful rankings for individual Pokémon performance in Great League, PvPoke has a training simulator that will allow you to test out moves (without having to spend TMs or Stardust first!). Run your team (and potential variations on it) through the simulator and examine individual matchups between Pokémon on the Battle page. PvPoke's meta rankings are often the first starting point for competitive PvP players.
- Silph.gg's Battle Team Rankings: The Arena provides a different type of very useful ranking than PvPoke's individual rankings. On the Battle Teams tab, we rank teams in 3v3 combat to approximate the strongest teams in Great League. This is an evolving algorithm that keeps getting better over time - but you should be sure you're prepared to conquer the highest-ranked teams on the Arena's Battle Team rankings.
- Type Charts: Until you've memorized Pokémon type interactions, it's useful to keep a Type Chart handy! The Arena has a simple one you may download to your phone here.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Pokémon GO PvP has a thriving and growing community of competitors seeking to become the very best, like no one ever was. Join us on the Arena's Discord or Telegram, or on Reddit at /r/TheSilphArena. And don't forget to check out your local area for upcoming PvP tournaments on the Tournament Map - live tournaments are the best part of Pokémon GO PvP! Good luck in your battles - we'll see you in the Arena!
Zdroje a návody
Time to study up! Conquering this meta requires preparation and practice. Review this collection of guides and resources from Arena contributors and community content creators to help you on your way to victory:
Open Great League Premiere Picks
An easy-to-follow infographic of exceptional Pokémon for Great League, brought to you by PVPoke!
10 + 10: A Beginner's Roadmap for Great League
An in-depth guide to the foundations of Great League PVP
Great League Super Beginners Guide
A super simple graphic to help brand new PVPers understand matchups
PvP 101: Building a basic Great League team
Team Building 101 for Open Great League
PVP Team Building Guide
How to build a team of 3 for any meta, including Open Great League
How To Great League
Analysis on the general Great League meta
PVP Tactical Targets
Which Pokémon to keep an eye out for when building your team!
Great League 101
A video with some of the best Great League options out there!
LXP: Alolan Raichu
JRE Seawolf highlights Great League Alolan Raichu in this edition of League of Extraordinary Pokemon!